Let's skip the chitchat and get right to the chocolate. Read on...
Reasons Chocolate ROCKS (Other Than the Taste!)
- Believe the hype! Super-dark chocolate has been known to lower high blood pressure, reduce the risk of clogged arteries and blood clots, and prevent heart disease and other ailments. The higher the cocoa content, the more disease-fighting flavonoids.
- Cocoa is packed with antioxidants, which, in addition to being great for your heart, also happen to be terrific for your skin. Bath & Body Works has a 100% Pure Chocolate Mocha Body Scrub chock full of dark Belgian chocolate and cocoa butter for smooth skin... Deliciously smooth skin.
- There's a scientific reason why chocolate makes you feel better when you're grumpy. (It's not just in your head!) The fat, sugar, and tryptophan work together to raise serotonin and endorphin levels in your brain, which makes you feel happy. WOOHOO!
HG's TOP ATE Classic Chocolate Products
1. Triple Chocolate Chunk VitaTops
PER SERVING (1 VitaTop): 100 calories, 1.5g fat, 150mg sodium, 23g carbs, 5g fiber, 10g sugars, 3g protein -- PointsPlus® value 3*
Everyone knows the best part of the muffin is the TOP. And this VitaTop is, hands down, the BEST chocolate fix... ever.
2. Jell-O Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding Snacks
PER SERVING (1 container): 60 calories, 1.5g fat, 180mg sodium, 13g carbs, <1g fiber, 0g sugars, 2g protein -- PointsPlus® value 2*
HG Heads Up! There will be no HG email this Monday, September 7th. (We'll miss you too!) But we'll be back Tuesday with a brand-new rockin' coffee shop swap! HAPPY LABOR DAY, EVERYONE!
CHEW ON THIS: Monday, September 7th, is (you guessed it!) Labor Day. Brush up on BBQ survival strategies by clicking HERE!
Share the chocolate love with everybody! Click "send to a friend" over, and over, and over again!
Did a friend send you this? SIGN UP NOW & get your very own DAILY Tips & Tricks!
*The PointsPlus® values for these products and/or recipes were calculated by Hungry Girl and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe or its manufacturer or developer by Weight Watchers International, Inc., the owner of the PointsPlus® registered trademark.
Hungry Girl Inc., 18034 Ventura Blvd. #503, Encino, CA 91316