HOT Pretzel Picks 'n Tips!
Superpretzel Soft Pretzel Bites
- We're crazy about Superpretzel's 160-calorie soft pretzels. Well from those same twisted minds that brought us that very pretzel come Soft Pretzel Bites
! Each super-cute nugget contains just 30 calories, and they're practically fat-free (5 of them have just a half-gram of fat and a total POINTS®
value of 3*). Just like their parent pretzel, they come frozen and thaw in just seconds. But unlike the big guys, you can choose to kick a pretzel craving with just a few of these and take in fewer calories. Yes! The Snack Factory Deli Style Pretzel Crisps
- We raved about these recently
, and we're still CRAZY about 'em. Extra-thin pretzel crackers with stellar nutritionals (110 calories and a POINTS®
value of 2* per 1-oz. serving) that come in outrageous flavor combos
are ALWAYS exciting. Our new faves are Everything, Honey Mustard & Onion, and Original. Hershey's 100 Calorie Pretzel Bars
- No doubt about it, chocolate-covered pretzels ROCK. But controlling yourself around a giant bag of 'em is definitely a challenge. That's why we love Hershey's 100 Calorie Pretzel Bars
. A thick coating of real Hershey's chocolate covers 2 nicely sized hard pretzels for a 100-calorie, pre-portioned treat (POINTS®
value 2*). Score! Kettle Bakes Pretzel Chips
- With a potato-chip-like airy crunch, these snacks
are crispy and delicious without a lot of calories or fat. They come in Original, Fully Loaded, and Honey Dijon, and have just 110 - 120 calories and 1 - 3g fat per 1-oz. serving (POINTS®
value 2*). These are an awesome guilt-free supermarket snack find. However, we recommend bagging these up into single portions the second you unload your groceries -- they can be seriously addictive! Pretzel Dip Tips!
- There are soooo many fun, guilt-free things to dip your pretzels in. Here are a few good ones -- HG's Nacho-rific Cheese Sauce
, Vivi's Original Sauce in Classic Carnival Mustard
, the sweet dessert dip from our Groovy Grilled Fruit Fondue recipe
, Hellmann's/Best Foods Dijonnaise
, low-calorie honey mustard dressing, and T. Marzetti's Light or Fat Free Caramel Apple Dip
(drizzle a small amount of that gooey stuff directly on your pretzels to make a little go a loooong way).