This is the text version of Hungry Girl.
To see the accompanying visuals, go to:
HG LOVES the New Cinnamon Dolce Latte!
Tall Non-Fat CDL + Sugar-Free Syrup + No Whip = Only 90 Calories!
Indulgent, warm, sweet, cinnamony goodness.
Hungry Girl Today: 01.05.07
GIRLS BITE OUT
Today is National Whipped Cream Day...Celebrate with HG!
Frozen Chocolate Cheesecake Bites!
(2 Bites: 40 calories, 0g fat, 100mg sodium, 6.5g carbs, 0g fiber, 1g sugars,
2g protein = 1 Point!)
Meet our new favorite use for ice cube trays.
3/4 cup Cool Whip Free
5 tbsp. fat-free cream cheese; softened
1 tbsp. SPLENDA, Granular
10 tsp. HERSHEY'S Sugar Free Syrup
Using a fork, vigorously mix Cool Whip, cream cheese and Splenda until
smooth and well blended. Evenly distribute mixture into 10 sections of an ice
cube tray. Tap tray firmly on the counter a few times to get mixture to settle
flat. Next, top each with a teaspoon of chocolate syrup. Tap tray again to
settle. Place tray in freezer until Bites are solid -- at least 2 hours. Once
frozen, Cheesecake Bites should pop out easily (if not, run the bottom of the
tray under the faucet for a few seconds to loosen them). Makes 10 Bites!
More Fluffy Stuff...
* Whipped cream is made by mixing cream with air and a little sugar. The
result is a super-fluffy, double-the-volume, sweet treat that tastes good on
* Topping any Starbucks beverage with whipped cream will increase the
calorie count by approximately 100 and the fat count by about 10 grams!
* The creator of the Reddi-wip aerosol can dreamt of applying the concept to
other foods as well. Among his failed attempts: ketchup, mustard, pancake
batter and margarine!
* For a fun, whipped-cream-related read, check out "Wash Your Hair With
Whipped Cream: And Hundreds More Offbeat Uses for Even More Brand-
Name Products." The bestselling author also recommends Cool Whip for
HG's TOP ATE Whipped Cream-ish Emails...They're Baaa-aaak!
1. National Mousse Day! - THREE great ways to whip up some fun!
2. Warm Winter Sips - Each one is topped with Reddi-wip!
3. An HG Peanut Butter Celebration - PB + Cool Whip = one hot couple!
4. Fruit Pie Smoothies - Whipped cream topped and ready to rock!
5. Creamy Dreamy Desserts - Three Cool Whip creations!
6. HG's Creamy Orange Dreamfloat! - This swap kicks butt!
7. Chocolate Recipes - PB Poppers and a parfait?!? This was one whipped
cream crazy day
8. Frozen Fudge Chip Freeze AND Strawberry Cloud - It's a TIE between two
of HG's Reddi-wipped frozen sips!
Chew on This:
Tomorrow, January 6th, is Bean Day. Beans are super-healthy as they're
high in protein, fiber and even antioxidants. BTW, each American gobbles up
approximately 8 lbs. of beans per year.
Share this fluff-tastic email with whipped cream lovers around the globe.
Click "send to a friend" NOW!
Terms & Conditions: