This is the text version of Hungry Girl.
To see the accompanying visuals, go to:
Hungry Girl Today: 05.11.07
GIRLS BITE OUT
It's Eat What You Want Day! But before you go hog-wild and inhale your
entire kitchen, check out HG's Top Ate indulgent food swaps so you can
1. Onion Rings - If you crave greasy fried foods, HG's Lord of the Onion
Rings will put a huge smile on your face. And they're super-low-cal and high
2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge - This recipe calls for our secret (healthy)
ingredient -- PUMPKIN!
3. Insanely Decadent Burger - Love Whoppers? You'll flip over our no-guilt
4. Eggs Benedict - Here's a rich breakfast makeover that'll make your mouth
5. Nachos - Ooey, gooey and cheesy -- these reduced fat nachos will fool
6. Fettuccine Alfredo - Noodles & creamy cheese sauce? Sign us up!
7. Chicken Fingers - Everyone loooooves fried chicken strips -- but HG
makes 'em diet-friendly!
8. Oreo Shake - This thick malt is a cookies & cream lover's dream come
*HG Reminder! Even though these recipe swaps save you tons of calories
and fat, we don't recommend that you overdo it today (in other words, don't
eat all of these at once!).
Chew on This:
May 11th is Eat What You Want Day. So try one of our Top Ate decadent food
HG News You Can Use: BOCA meatless products ROCK! HG LOVES their
awesome lasagna, chili, b-fast wraps, burgers and more. All BOCA products
are lower in fat and saturated fat and most are lower in cholesterol and
calories than their meat-based counterparts. Click here for the 411!
Share these awesome recipes with everyone you know. Click "send to a
Terms & Conditions: