This is the text version of Hungry Girl.
To see the accompanying visuals, go to:
Hungry Girl Today: 06.15.07
GIRLS BITE OUT
It's hot out, people. So we decided to round up some of HG's favorite super-
decadent frozen shake & smoothie recipes for you...
1. HG's Cookie-rific Ice Cream Freeze - With Oreos and ice cream, this is the
world's BEST Oreo shake swap. No kidding.
2. Blended Fruit Pie Smoothies - Dig pies like apple and banana cream?
These frozen smoothies will make your head spin. And yes, they're
3. HG's Frozen Fudge Chip Freeze - Our (MUCH lighter!) answer to the
Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino Blended Crème from Starbucks.
4. Hungry For Peanut Butter Milkshake - 142 calories of peanut butter bliss!
Guaranteed to make PB lovers giddy.
5. Vanillalicious Cafe Freeze - Yet another Starbucks swap from your pal HG.
Sorry Starbucks, we just LOVE creating low-cal versions of your fatty Fraps!
Tips 'n Tricks for Blending Fun:
* Use good ice. Lame ice is not allowed. Ice that has freezer burn, ice that's
old, ice that tastes funny -- ALL BAD IDEAS. Make sure your ice is delicious
* Invest in a good blender. If your blender isn't fully crushing your ice, it
may be time to think about replacing it. Better blenders make better drinks.
Here's a link to our favorite one. It's pricey, but it blends like nobody's
business (and it comes with free flavored coffee!).
* Serve and drink your beverages IMMEDIATELY after they're made. Don't
let them sit around, melt and separate. That ruins EVERYTHING!
Good luck... and happy blending!
Chew on This:
June 16th is National Fudge Day. There's only one way to celebrate. Whip up
a batch of HGs 1-Point Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge!
Share this super-fantastic email with every human you know who owns a
blender. Click "send to a friend" NOW!
Terms & Conditions: