| || |
iHungry Spaghetti Tacos
PER SERVING (1/6th of recipe, 2 tacos): 310 calories, 7.5g fat, 728mg sodium, 41.5g carbs, 6.5g fiber, 4.5g sugars, 22g protein -- PointsPlus® value 8*
- 4 oz. uncooked whole-wheat spaghetti
- 2 cups frozen ground-beef-style soy crumbles (like the kind by Boca or Morningstar Farms)
- 2 cups canned crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- 12 corn taco shells (flat-bottomed shells, if available)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
Break pasta in half and prepare per package instructions.
Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat on the stove. Add soy crumbles, crushed tomatoes, and taco seasoning, and mix well. Cook and stir until hot, 2 - 4 minutes.
Drain pasta and add to the skillet. Mix well. Evenly distribute pasta mixture among the taco shells, about 1/3 cup per shell. Evenly top each taco with cheese, onion, and lettuce. Tada!
MAKES 6 SERVINGS
* A version of this recipe can be found in the "Comfort Foods" chapter of Hungry Girl 300 Under 300: 300 Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Dishes Under 300 Calories!
Hungry for More? It's tacos gone wild! Click here for crunchy breakfast tacos. And check out these Mega-Meaty Meatless Tacos!
*The PointsPlus® and SmartPoints™ values for these products and/or recipes were calculated by Hungry Girl and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe, or its manufacturer or developer by Weight Watchers International, Inc., the owner of the PointsPlus® registered trademark and SmartPoints™ trademark.