| || |
Upside-Down Pumpkin Pie
PER SERVING (1/8th of recipe, 1 slice): 144 calories, 0.5g fat, 110mg sodium, 30g carbs, 2g fiber, 26g sugars, 5g protein -- PointsPlus® value 4*
2 hours or more
- One 15-oz. can pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling; the kind by Libby's is best)
- One 12-oz. can evaporated fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar (or HG Alternative!)
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 sheets (8 crackers) low-fat cinnamon graham crackers, finely crushed
- Optional: Fat Free Reddi-wip, cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a deep-dish pie pan with nonstick spray. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except graham crackers and optional ingredients. Whisk thoroughly. Transfer to the pie pan.
Bake in the oven until partially firm, about 45 minutes. (It will firm up completely once chilled.)
Refrigerate until completely chilled and firm, at least 2 hours (the longer, the better).
Top evenly with crushed graham crackers. Serve and, if you like, top with Reddi-wip and cinnamon!
MAKES 8 SERVINGS
HG Alternative! Want to save calories and sugar? Use an equal amount of Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granulated) in place of sugar. Then each slice of pie will have 87 calories, 15g carbs, 10g sugars, and a PointsPlus® value of 2*.
Hungry for More? Go the savory route with this Crustless Pumpkin Quiche Supreme... SO good!
*The PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® values for these products and/or recipes were calculated by Hungry Girl and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe, or its manufacturer or developer by Weight Watchers International, Inc., the owner of the PointsPlus® registered trademark and SmartPoints® trademark.