We All Scream for Ice Cream!
| || |
Cookie-rific Ice Cream Freeze
PER SERVING (entire recipe): 166 calories, 3g fat, 177mg sodium, 28.5g carbs, 1g fiber, 14.5g sugars, 6g protein -- PointsPlus® value 4*
- 1 tsp. fat-free or sugar-free French vanilla powdered creamer (like the kind by Coffee-mate)
- 1/2 of a 100-calorie pack of thin chocolate crisps or 3/4 sheet (3 crackers) chocolate graham crackers, broken into pieces
- 3/4 cup light vanilla soymilk
- 2 no-calorie sweetener packets (like Splenda or Truvia)
- 1/4 cup fat-free vanilla ice cream
- 8 - 12 ice cubes or 1 1/2 cups crushed ice
- Optional: Fat Free Reddi-wip
In a tall glass, combine creamer with 1 oz. (2 tbsp.) warm water; stir to dissolve.
Put chocolate crisps or graham crackers into a blender. Add creamer mixture, soymilk, sweetener, ice cream, and ice. Blend on high until thoroughly mixed. Pour into the tall glass and, if you like, top with whipped topping. Mmmmmm!
MAKES 1 SERVING
* A version of this recipe can be found in the "Zappuccino" chapter of Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World!
Hungry for More? Click here for another take on a fast-food milkshake!
*The PointsPlus® values for these products and/or recipes were calculated by Hungry Girl and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe or its manufacturer or developer by Weight Watchers International, Inc., the owner of the PointsPlus® registered trademark.