1. Would you be interested joining a Hungry Girl VIP club that would allow you to try new guilt-free foods, and get discounts on food purchases?
a. Yes, that sounds great!
b. No - not my cup of tea.
2. If this club provided you with advanced sneak preview samples of new products, HG swag (t-shirts, etc.), and coupons for discounts -- all worth a total of several hundred dollars a year, how much would you be willing to pay for it?
a. $5.00 per month.
b. $10.00 per month.
c. $15.00 per month.
d. Unwilling to pay for this.
3. How interested are you in sampling new guilt-free foods and providing feedback to the food companies?
a. Extremely interested.
b. Somewhat interested.
c. Not interested at all.
4. Would you be interested in a Hungry Girl book?
a. Yes, a HG book sounds great.
b. No, I have no interest in a HG book.
5. As far as a HG book is concerned, what is MOST important to you?
b. Dining out survival tips.
c. Weight loss strategies.
d. Tips, tricks & fun facts.
e. All of the above are important.