| || |
Morning Waffle Dip
PER SERVING (entire recipe): 299 calories, 5g fat, 1,075mg sodium, 43.5g carbs, 3g fiber, 5g sugars, 23.5g protein -- PointsPlus® value 8*
- 1 slice center-cut bacon or turkey bacon
- 1/2 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
- 2 frozen low-fat waffles
- 1 slice fat-free American cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar-free pancake syrup
Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat on the stove. Add bacon and cook until crispy, about 4 minutes per side. Set aside.
To make the egg patty, spray a microwave-safe bowl with nonstick spray. Add egg substitute and microwave for 1 minute. Gently stir, and then microwave for 1 additional minute. Set aside.
Toast waffles, and then place them side-by-side on a plate. Immediately top one waffle with cheese.
Transfer egg patty from the bowl onto the cheese-topped waffle. Break bacon in half and place over the egg patty. Finish it off with the other waffle.
Cut your sandwich in half and serve with syrup for dipping. Dig in, you!
MAKES 1 SERVING
* This recipe can also be found in the "Breakfast Plates" chapter of Hungry Girl 300 Under 300: 300 Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Dishes Under 300 Calories!
Hungry for More? Click here for THREE new frozen-waffle recipes -- In Your Face! Breakfast Waffle, Foxy Lox-Topped Waffle, and Hungry Grilled Ham 'n Cheese Waffle 'Wich!
*The PointsPlus® values for these products and/or recipes were calculated by Hungry Girl and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe or its manufacturer or developer by Weight Watchers International, Inc., the owner of the PointsPlus® registered trademark.