Edible Idols: Bacon & Peanut Butter
Hungry Grilled Graceland Special
PER SERVING (entire recipe): 277 calories, 12g fat, 385mg sodium, 39g carbs, 7.5g fiber, 11g sugars, 9g protein -- PointsPlus® value 8*
- 1 tbsp. reduced-fat peanut butter, room temperature
- 2 slices light white bread
- 1/2 medium banana, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. light whipped butter or light buttery spread (like Brummel & Brown), room temperature, divided
Evenly spread peanut butter onto one slice of bread, and top with banana slices. Top with the remaining bread slice. Set aside.
Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat on the stove.
Evenly spread 1/2 tbsp. of butter on top of the sandwich. Add sandwich to the skillet with the buttered side down.
Carefully spread remaining 1/2 tbsp. of butter onto the top slice of bread. Cook until lightly browned on both sides, about 2 minutes per side.
Serve and enjoy!
* A version of this recipe can be found in the "Sandwiches" chapter of Hungry Girl 300 Under 300: 300 Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Dishes Under 300 Calories!
Hungry for More? What could possibly be better than a PB & banana sandwich? A French-toasted one!
*The PointsPlus® values for these products and/or recipes were calculated by Hungry Girl and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe or its manufacturer or developer by Weight Watchers International, Inc., the owner of the PointsPlus® registered trademark.