| || |
Tropical Vanilla Pudding Shots
PER SERVING (1/8th of recipe, 1 pudding shot): 90 calories, <0.5g fat, 188mg sodium, 15g carbs, 0g fiber, 8.5g sugars, 0.5g protein -- PointsPlus® value 2*
- 4 oz. fat-free milk
- One 4-serving box Jell-O Sugar Free Fat Free Vanilla Instant pudding mix
- 3 oz. coconut rum
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple packed in juice, not drained
- 1 cup Cool Whip Free, thawed
- Optional: pineapple wedges, lime slices
Combine milk and pudding mix in a bowl and whisk or mix until smooth.
Add rum, lime juice, and pineapple, and stir well.
Fold in whipped topping. Once the mixture is smooth and uniform, divide it among 8 small cups.
Refrigerate until ready to serve, at least 30 minutes.
Garnish with pineapple wedges and lime slices, if you like. Enjoy with a spoon!
MAKES 8 SERVINGS
* This recipe can also be found in the "Crowd Pleasers" chapter of Hungry Girl Happy Hour!
Hungry for More? Click here for another dessert-like cocktail that'll rock your face off -- HG's Chilly Chocolate Mudslide!
*The PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® values for these products and/or recipes were calculated by Hungry Girl and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe, or its manufacturer or developer by Weight Watchers International, Inc., the owner of the PointsPlus® registered trademark and SmartPoints® trademark.