Under Five Minutes
| || |
Smokey Salmon Lettuce Wraps
PER SERVING (entire recipe, 3 wraps): 145 calories, 6g fat, 905mg sodium, 10.5g carbs, 2.75g fiber, 3.5g sugars, 15.5g protein -- PointsPlus® value 4*
- 3 medium-large leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 tbsp. fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp. salt-free lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 oz. lox-style smoked salmon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 small seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and sliced
Lay lettuce leaves on a plate and evenly spread the insides with cream cheese, 1 tsp. each. Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning and top with smoked salmon.
Top the salmon with onion. Equally distribute cucumber slices among the lettuce leaves. Evenly top with sun-dried tomatoes.
Wrap 'em up and devour!
MAKES 1 SERVING
* This recipe also can be found in the "No-Cook B-fasts" chapter of Hungry Girl 300 Under 300: 300 Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Dishes Under 300 Calories!
Hungry for More? Click here for three brand-spanking-new no-cook recipes -- Spicy Thai-Style No-Cook Stir-Fry, Italiano Tuna Salad Wraps, and Cool 'n Crabby Stuffed Tomatoes!
*The PointsPlus® and SmartPoints™ values for these products and/or recipes were calculated by Hungry Girl and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe, or its manufacturer or developer by Weight Watchers International, Inc., the owner of the PointsPlus® registered trademark and SmartPoints™ trademark.