PER SERVING (1/2 of recipe, 1 drink): 177 calories, <0.5g fat, 42mg sodium, 19g carbs, 2g fiber, 10g sugars, 1.5g protein -- PointsPlus® value 6*
- 8 frozen unsweetened strawberries, partially thawed
- 3 oz. rum
- 4 oz. (1/2 cup) sugar-free calorie-free coconut-flavored syrup (like Torani Sugar Free)
- 1/2 cup fat-free vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple in juice (not drained)
- 2 no-calorie sweetener packets (like Splenda or Truvia)
- 2 cups crushed ice or 10 - 16 ice cubes
- Optional garnish: pineapple wedges
Add strawberries and rum to a blender and puree until smooth. Distribute evenly between 2 tall glasses.
Rinse blender. Put remaining ingredients in the blender along with 4 oz. (1/2 cup) of cold water. Blend at high speed until smooth.
Very slowly pour the contents of the blender over the strawberry mixture in the glasses. If you like, garnish each glass with a pineapple wedge. Enjoy!
MAKES 2 SERVINGS
* This recipe can also be found in the "Fun with Blenders" chapter of Hungry Girl Happy Hour!
Hungry for More? Whip up a couple of HG's Chilly Chocolate Mudslides!
*The PointsPlus® values for these products and/or recipes were calculated by Hungry Girl and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe or its manufacturer or developer by Weight Watchers International, Inc., the owner of the PointsPlus® registered trademark.