More Surprises, Shockers & Swaps
| || |
Red Hot Apple Pie in a Mug
PER SERVING (entire recipe): 140 calories, 0.5g fat, 44mg sodium, 47g carbs, 3.5g fiber, 24.5g sugars, 0.5g protein -- PointsPlus® value 5*
- 1 medium Fuji apple, cored and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 12 - 15 pieces Red Hots Cinnamon Flavored Candy
- 1/2 sheet (2 crackers) low-fat cinnamon graham crackers
- 2 tbsp. Fat Free Reddi-wip (or more!)
- Dash cinnamon
Put apple cubes in a microwavable cup or mug. Top with Red Hots -- the more you use, the hotter your pie in a mug will be! Cover and microwave for 2 minutes. Stir well. Re-cover and microwave for an additional 1 - 2 minutes, until apple cubes are soft.
Meanwhile, place graham crackers in a plastic bag and thoroughly crush through the bag; set aside.
Once cup or mug is cool enough to handle, mix contents well. Allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
Top with most of the crushed graham crackers followed by the whipped topping. (Use a double serving, if you like!)
Sprinkle with cinnamon and remaining crushed grahams. Voila!
MAKES 1 SERVING
* This recipe can also be found in the "Fun with Fujis" chapter of Hungry Girl 200 Under 200: 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories!
Hungry for More? Click here for another recipe using Red Hots and Fujis, and click here for HG's Gooey-Good Fuji Apple Pie!
*The PointsPlus® values for these products and/or recipes were calculated by Hungry Girl and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe or its manufacturer or developer by Weight Watchers International, Inc., the owner of the PointsPlus® registered trademark.