Under Five Minutes
| || |
PER SERVING (1/4th of recipe, 1 generous cup): 185 calories, 3.5g fat, 885mg sodium, 20g carbs, 2g fiber, 13g sugars, 19g protein -- PointsPlus® value 5*
- Two 15-oz. cans reduced-sodium creamy tomato soup with 4g fat or less per serving (like the Light in Sodium version of Amy's Chunky Tomato Bisque)
- One 10-oz. can whole baby clams, drained
- 6 oz. (about 30) cooked ready-to-eat medium-small shrimp
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Optional garnish: fresh basil leaves
Place a nonstick pot on the stove, and set temperature to medium heat. Pour in the soup.
Add clams, shrimp, oregano, and basil. Stirring often, bring to desired heat, about 2 minutes.
If you like, season to taste with salt and pepper and garnish with basil leaves. Enjoy!
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
- * A version of this recipe can be found in the "Start Me Up!" chapter of Hungry Girl 200 Under 200: 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories!
Hungry for More? Click here for the latest soups to come out of HG HQ -- Thai-Oh-My Coconut Chicken Noodle Soup and What's Shakin'? Beany Bacon Soup!
*The PointsPlus® values for these products and/or recipes were calculated by Hungry Girl and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe or its manufacturer or developer by Weight Watchers International, Inc., the owner of the PointsPlus® registered trademark.