Already a Subscriber?
We’re sorry to hear you’re not receiving the daily emails. Here are some troubleshooting tips that may help…
1. If you haven't done so already, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and/or safe senders list.
2. Make sure that email@example.com is not currently being spam blocked by your email service or going into your spam/bulk folder. If it is, follow the steps given by your email provider to make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org is no longer marked as spam.
3. If you are receiving HG emails on some days -- just not consistently -- look at your spam folder on the days you don’t receive them. It's possible that your mail provider’s spam filter is sometimes accepting the emails but not delivering them to you. In that case, you should check with your tech-support person, mail provider, or Internet service provider.
4. If you have a Gmail account, be sure to check the promotions tab/section.
5. Consider using a personal email address and not a business email address, which may improperly flag our emails as spam. You may also have trouble receiving our emails if you use an education (.edu), government (.gov), or military (.mil) email address.
If you’re still having trouble accessing the daily emails, please enter your email address below, and we will contact you to offer assistance.