| || |
Veggie-Loaded Tangy Tuna Salad
PER SERVING (1/4th of recipe, about 3/4 cup): 150 calories, 2.5g fat, 676mg sodium, 13g carbs, 2g fiber, 7g sugars, 18g protein -- PointsPlus® value 4*
- One 12-oz. can or pouch albacore tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- 1 cup finely chopped red and yellow bell peppers
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 2/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. honey mustard
- 2 tsp. sweet relish
- 1/8 tsp. salt, or more to taste
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper, or more to taste
In a medium bowl, stir tuna with veggies. Add mayo, honey mustard, relish, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
If you like, season to taste with additional salt and black pepper. Serve with cut bell peppers (for scooping) or in lettuce-leaf "cups."
* A version of this recipe can be found in the "Scoopable Salads" chapter of Hungry Girl 200 Under 200: 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories!
Hungry for More? Deli salads ROCK. Click here for three more awesome recipes, courtesy of yours truly!
*The PointsPlus® values for these products and/or recipes were calculated by Hungry Girl and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe or its manufacturer or developer by Weight Watchers International, Inc., the owner of the PointsPlus® registered trademark.