Under Five Minutes
| || |
Scoopable Chinese Chicken Salad
PER SERVING (1/5th of recipe, 1 1/2 cups): 195 calories, 3g fat, 595mg sodium, 21g carbs, 4.5g fiber, 12.5g sugars, 22.5g protein -- PointsPlus® value 5*
- One 16-oz. package (about 5 1/2 cups) dry broccoli cole slaw
- One 8-oz. can (about 1 cup) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup canned mandarin orange segments packed in juice (or light syrup), drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped scallions
- 12 oz. cooked and chopped skinless lean chicken breast
- 3/4 cup low-fat sesame ginger dressing (like Newman's Own Lighten Up!)
In a large bowl, combine slaw, water chestnuts, orange segments, scallions, and chicken. Mix well.
Top with dressing and toss to coat. Enjoy!
MAKES 5 SERVINGS
* This recipe also can be found in the "Scoopable Salads" chapter of Hungry Girl 200 Under 200: 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories!
Hungry for More? Click here for some all-new scoopy salads -- Devil-icious Egg White Salad, Santa Fe Chicken Salad, and Simply Scoopy Seafood Salad!
*The PointsPlus® values for these products and/or recipes were calculated by Hungry Girl and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe or its manufacturer or developer by Weight Watchers International, Inc., the owner of the PointsPlus® registered trademark.