Chew the Right Thing Podcast: The Forgotten Favorites Episode: Must-Buy Food Finds! (Retro Picks)
* Get all the info on the products featured in "The Forgotten Favorites Episode: Must-Buy Food Finds! (Retro Picks)"
* Click here to listen to this episode of the podcast! And to listen to more episodes or subscribe, click here.
* And for the latest healthy recipes, food finds, and more...
SIGN UP FOR HUNGRY GIRL'S FREE DAILY EMAILS!
Crush Your Snack Cravings with Back to Nature Plant Based Snacks!
Back to Nature is your ultimate resource for DELICIOUS feel-good snacks! Crispy crackers, sweet treats, and more, all inspired by nature and made with simple ingredients. Stock your pantry with these better-for-you favorites…
Mini Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Plant based cookies in portion-controlled pouches? Yes, please! Oven-baked taste and an explosion of chocolate in every bite.
Organic Stoneground Wheat Crackers
- These hearty crackers are packed with delicious flavor and have less than 15 calories each! Top them off, or snack on ‘em straight…
Fudge Mint Cookies
- All the yumminess of classic fudgy mint cookies, but without any high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors. The rich chocolate coating, the cool peppermint center… They’re melt-in-your-mouth good!
Multigrain Flax Seeded Flatbread Crackers
- Enjoy three of these supersized crackers for just 120 calories! The perfect base for a savory snack.
CLICK FOR A COUPON!
(In store only.)
And click here
to locate them in a store near you.
FYI: We may receive affiliate compensation from some of these links.
We may receive affiliate compensation from some of these links. Prices and availability are subject to change.
We may have received free samples of food, which in no way influences whether these products are reviewed favorably, unfavorably, mentioned with indifference, or mentioned at all. Click for more about our editorial and advertising policies.
*The WW points values for these products and/or recipes were calculated by Hungry Girl and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe or its manufacturer or developer by WW International, Inc., the owner of the SmartPoints® and PersonalPoints™ trademarks.
Questions on the WW points values listed? Click here.
Hungry Girl provides general information about food and lifestyle. This information and any linked materials are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. Click here for more information.