Chew the Right Thing Podcast: The New Year, New Food Finds Episode
20% Off Your New Go-To Pantry Staple!
WW PersonalPoints™ value 1*
A new year means new healthy habits! Mooala's whole line of dairy-free milk is fantastic, and we can't get enough of their zero-sugar Almondmilk. Here’s why you should consider making Mooala your go-to brand for all your milk-loving needs…
⭑ organic ingredients and no pesticides or artificial flavors
⭑ delicious flavor and super creamy—your new favorite almondmilk!
⭑ a good source of calcium and vitamin E
⭑ available in shelf-stable cartons (stock up & save!)
⭑ versatile and perfect for both sweet & savory recipes
Bonus: Check out the Original Bananamilk! It tastes like banana bread, and it's super low in sugar. Yummm…
CLICK FOR 20% OFF SITEWIDE!
Code: HUNGRY. Expires 2/28/22.
Rather shop in person? Click here to find a store near you!
Featured in Episode!
- Lean Cuisine Cauli’ Bowls Creamy Tomato Vodka Pasta (7)
- Pacific Foods Creamy Organic Oat Milk Soup in Garden Tomato (8.5)
- Dr. Praeger’s Purely Sensible Foods Kids Broccoli Littles (8.5)
- A Dozen Cousins Classic Refried Pinto Beans (9)
- Kodiak Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix in Birthday Cake (with sprinkles) (10)
- Luna Keto Brownie Bites in Chocolate Peanut Butter (6.5)
- Stonefire Naan Crisps in Garlic & Cheese (9.5)
- Ricante Tropical Guanabana ChimiChurri Everything Sauce (7.5)
- La Terra Fina Mexicali Dip & Spread (7.5)
- Helados Mexico Mini Cream Paletas Variety Pack (8)
- Tattooed Chef Organic Açaí Bowl (8.5)
We may receive affiliate compensation from some of these links. Prices and availability are subject to change.
We may have received free samples of food, which in no way influences whether these products are reviewed favorably, unfavorably, mentioned with indifference, or mentioned at all. Click for more about our editorial and advertising policies.
*The WW points values for these products and/or recipes were calculated by Hungry Girl and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe or its manufacturer or developer by WW International, Inc., the owner of the SmartPoints® and PersonalPoints™ trademarks.
Questions on the WW points values listed? Click here.
Hungry Girl provides general information about food and lifestyle. This information and any linked materials are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. Click here for more information.