* Get all the info on the products featured in "The Trader Joe's Haul Episode: July '20 Edition!"
* Click here to listen to this episode of the podcast! And to listen to more episodes or subscribe, click here.
* And for the latest healthy recipes, food finds, and more...
SIGN UP FOR HUNGRY GIRL'S FREE DAILY EMAILS!
The Low-Sugar Fruit Bars Your Freezer Needs!
1 bar: 60 - 90 calories, 0 - 4.5g total fat (0 - 1.5g sat. fat), 0mg sodium, 15 - 19g carbs, 3 - 7g fiber, 3 - 5g sugars, 0g protein -- SmartPoints
value 2 - 4*
These real-fruit frozen pops have 70 - 80% LESS SUGAR than the competition and contain NO artificial sweeteners. They come in four REFRESHING flavors, each one infused with natural herbs and other feel-good ingredients… but all you’ll taste is FRUITY DELICIOUSNESS!
Coconut + Immunity
- Creamy coconut flavor enhanced with elements like elderberry and hibiscus that support a healthy immune system
Strawberry + Chill
- Sweet, ripe, strawberry goodness infused with calming ingredients: lavender, chamomile & more!
Watermelon + Soothe
- Fresh watermelon flavor plus turmeric and other anti-inflammatory ingredients
Pineapple + Renew
- The taste of juicy pineapple, elevated with digestive benefits from dandelion root, ginger root & more
CLICK FOR MORE INFO!
Available at Whole Foods.
Featured in Episode!
Egg Frittata with Swiss Cheese & Cauliflower
Dairy Free Mozzarella Style Shreds (8)
Colossal Olives Hand Stuffed with Garlic Cloves (7.5)
Reduced Guilt Mac & Cheese (8)
Creamy Cauliflower Jalapeno Dip (10)
Romesco Dip (8)
Aioli Garlic Mustard Sauce (9)
Vegan Chicken-less Seasoning Salt
Sparkling Black Tea with Peach Juice (4)
Organic Reduced Sugar Cherry Preserves
Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread (9.5)
Peanut Butter & Jelly Frooze Balls
Update from Lisa:
I must’ve been crabby when we recorded this episode, because a few weeks later when we received all the Frooze Balls flavors, I tried them all and fell in love! Rather than eat a whole bag at once, I very often keep a bag of in my purse and eat it throughout the day. I really love them and highly recommend them! (Lemon Cheesecake is my top pick!)