Chew the Right Thing Podcast: The Walmart Haul Episode (August '21 Edition)
Low Sugar + High Protein + Amazon Savings!
6 fabulous flavors. Get ready for dessert-inspired deliciousness: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, Vanilla Almond Chai, and more… Click to see them all! In addition to the classic six, you’ll flip for their limited-edition flavors: new Lemon Blueberry and — returning soon! — Pumpkin Spice.
Unbelievably low in sugar & net carbs. There’s only 1g of sugar and 3–4g net carbs per bar, thanks to natural sweetener and no added sugar. Plus, NO weird aftertaste like some protein bars. So impressive!
Incredible texture and health benefits. The cookie-dough-like consistency is soft but dense. There’s nothing quite like it! Pro tip: Pop one in the microwave for a few seconds for a warm dessert. Atlas Bars are also PACKED with 15–16g protein and contain ashwagandha, an ingredient known to mitigate stress.
Exclusive offer: Save 20% on Amazon! Purchase the Ultimate Variety Pack (which includes the 6 classic flavors), the Classics Variety Pack (10 bars of 3 favorites), or the Chocolate Lovers Pack (the name says it all!) and get 20% off with code 20ATLASGIRL.
CLICK FOR 20% OFF ON AMAZON!
Expires this Friday (8/27/21). Supplies are limited, so act fast.
Featured in Episode!
- Gardein Saus’age Benny Breakfast Bowl (8.5)
- Great Value Beef Shepherd’s Pie (8)
- Morningstar Farms Veggie Meatballs (7.5)
- Minute Mushrooms Sautéed Portabella Mushrooms (7.75)
- Smoke Bar Ranch Hickory Smoked Beef Bacon (10)
- Thomas’ English Muffins in Cinnamon Bun (7.5)
- STŌK Cold Brew Coffee Black Bold & Smooth (9.5)
- Nutpods Almond + Coconut Creamer in French Vanilla (10)
- Pepsi Zero Sugar in Mango (7.5)
- The Hummus Guy Sprouted Organic Hummus in Roasted Garlic & Chives (9.5)
- Great Value Southwest Hot Mustard (10)
- Orville Redenbacher Avocado Oil Popcorn (8)
- Limited Edition Ritz Crisp & Thins in Dill Pickle (10)
- Limited Edition Tic Tac made with Coca Cola (8)
We may receive affiliate compensation from some of these links. Prices and availability are subject to change.
We may have received free samples of food, which in no way influences whether these products are reviewed favorably, unfavorably, mentioned with indifference, or mentioned at all. Click for more about our editorial and advertising policies.
*The WW points values for these products and/or recipes were calculated by Hungry Girl and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe or its manufacturer or developer by WW International, Inc., the owner of the SmartPoints® and PersonalPoints™ trademarks.
Questions on the WW points values listed? Click here.
Hungry Girl provides general information about food and lifestyle. This information and any linked materials are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. Click here for more information.