| || |
PER SERVING (1/5th of recipe, about 1 cup): 98 calories, 2g fat, 382mg sodium, 13g carbs, 0.5g fiber, 6g sugars, 6g protein -- PointsPlus® value 2*
- 5 cups light vanilla soymilk
- 1 small (4-serving) package sugar-free fat-free instant vanilla pudding mix (the kind by Jell-O is the best!)
- 6 no-calorie sweetener packets (like Splenda or Truvia)
- 1 tsp. rum extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Optional: Fat Free Reddi-wip, cinnamon
Combine all ingredients except optional ingredients in a blender, and blend on high speed until mixed thoroughly. Refrigerate in a covered container for at least a few hours to allow the nog to thicken.
If you like, before serving, top each glass off with whipped topping and a sprinkling of cinnamon. Yum time!
MAKES 5 SERVINGS
HG Alternative! If you want to make an alcoholic version, nix the rum extract and reduce the soymilk to 4 1/2 cups -- then add 5 oz. rum to the recipe. Just tack on an additional 58 calories to each serving.
* This recipe can also be found in the "Party Time" chapter of Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World!
Hungry for More? Click here for a fun spin on traditional egg nog -- HG's Pumpkin-licious Nog!
*The PointsPlus® and SmartPoints™ values for these products and/or recipes were calculated by Hungry Girl and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe, or its manufacturer or developer by Weight Watchers International, Inc., the owner of the PointsPlus® registered trademark and SmartPoints™ trademark.