6 Life Changes to Help You Lose Weight in 2016
1. Download a food-journaling phone app.
2. Trick yourself into drinking more water and eating less.
* Buy a refillable water bottle, and carry it everywhere. It's a constant reminder, and it couldn't be more convenient if it tried. Pick out a cute bottle, like this one!
* Download Waterlogged, a fun and free app that helps you track your water intake. You can even set mini goals and reminders. Perfect.
* Keep a pitcher of "spa water" in your fridge. It's shocking how great H2O tastes once it's soaked up some natural flavor. Just add strawberries, cucumbers, and/or a little mint to your agua, and let it infuse. You’ll be a water guzzler in no time...
3. Embrace the three-pronged emergency snack approach.
4. Carry around a mini mouthwash to use after meals and snacks.
5. Practice plan-ahead Sundays.
6. Become a Housewalker.
Chew on this:
Today, January 4th, is National Spaghetti Day. Might we suggest our Spaghetti Swap & Meatballs? Only 327 calories for a ginormous portion.
You know you have buddies who've resolved to lose weight this year... Don't hold out on 'em! Click "Send to a Friend" to share today's life changes.
We may have received free samples of food, which in no way influences whether these products are reviewed favorably, unfavorably, mentioned with indifference, or mentioned at all. Click for more about our editorial and advertising policies.
*The WW points values for these products and/or recipes were calculated by Hungry Girl and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe or its manufacturer or developer by WW International, Inc., the owner of the SmartPoints® and PersonalPoints™ trademarks.
Questions on the WW points values listed? Click here.
Hungry Girl provides general information about food and lifestyle. This information and any linked materials are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. Click here for more information.