6 Game-Changing Flatbread Ideas (Brought to you by Flatout)
Flatout Hungry Girl Foldit FlatbreadSmartPoints® value 2 - 3*
Hungry Girl Flatout Foldits are like the lovechild of a flatbread and a sandwich bun! They're low in calories, full of fiber, insanely versatile, and super delicious. Choose from 100% Whole Wheat with Flax (lowest in calories and carbs), Traditional White (classic; it goes with everything), and Rosemary & Olive Oil (soooo yummy). Click here to find them near you, and stock up STAT.
6 Game-Changing Ways to Eat a Flatout Foldit...
1. Pizza-fy ItJust top with low-fat marinara sauce, part-skim mozzarella cheese, and chopped turkey pepperoni. Bake until melted, and enjoy...
2. BLT UpgradeWhat's better than an ordinary BLT? A BLT made with a Flatout Foldit, center-cut or turkey bacon, crisp romaine, and juicy tomato. For added zazzle, mix some sriracha into a little light mayo!
3. BYOTB: Build Your Own Turkey BurgersWhether you're dining solo, with your sweetie, or with the whole family, it's easy to customize a Foldit-style turkey burger. Check out the video below for inspiration!
4. Panini TimePressed sandwiches are fun! Try sliced ham ’n turkey, pickles, and mustard for a Cuban-style creation.
5. Breakfast Drive-Thru Do-OverForget fast-food breakfast sandwiches; Foldits are the perfect vehicle for an egg-white patty. Add a slice of light cheese and some ketchup, and breakfast is served...
6. Two Words: Grilled CheeseWe like to combine light spreadable cheese with shredded reduced-fat cheddar. Smear the outside of your Foldit with light butter, and grill away!
Chew on this:
Six years ago, we declared the second Friday of February to be Fiber Friday. What's that? A Flatout Hungry Girl 100% Whole Wheat with Flax Foldit has 7 grams of fiber? Get out of town!
It's almost Valentine's Day, so spread the love! Share today's tips, tricks, and savings... Click "Send to a Friend" now!
We may receive affiliate compensation from some of these links. Prices and availability are subject to change.
We may have received free samples of food, which in no way influences whether these products are reviewed favorably, unfavorably, mentioned with indifference, or mentioned at all. Click for more about our editorial and advertising policies.
*The WW Points® values for these products and/or recipes were calculated by Hungry Girl and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe or its manufacturer or developer by WW International, Inc., the owner of the Points® trademark.
Questions on the WW Points® values listed? Click here.
Hungry Girl provides general information about food and lifestyle. This information and any linked materials are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. Click here for more information.