6 Reasons You Need Simply 6… In the Words of the Fans!
1. Quick and Easy Recipes“I’m constantly looking for easy recipes with short ingredient lists. This may be my favorite Hungry Girl book ever!”
2. Everything is Under 375 Calories“If you’re trying to eat better and lose weight, GET THIS BOOK!!! I promise you will not be disappointed.”
3. Healthy & Natural Everyday Ingredients“Recipes made with ingredients I have on hand. This is the best Hungry Girl cookbook yet!!!!!!”
4. Easy to Find Just What You Want“The way the book is broken down makes it super easy to follow & find what you are looking for. So many easy-to-follow recipes with natural ingredients.”
5. Color Photos of Every Recipe“The photos are gorgeous! This is a must-own cookbook!”
6. Family-Friendly Meals Everyone Will Like“No need to fix separate meals… These are recipes everyone will enjoy. Not dieting? You'll still enjoy these healthy recipes.”
Chew on this:
Today, April 5th, is National Caramel Day! We highly recommend you commemorate the day with these Banana Caramel Egg Rolls.
Do your pals a favor, and share today’s reader reviews… Click “Send to a Friend” or hit forward now!
We may have received free samples of food, which in no way influences whether these products are reviewed favorably, unfavorably, mentioned with indifference, or mentioned at all. Click for more about our editorial and advertising policies.
SmartPoints® value* not what you expected? We follow the same method as WW (formerly known as Weight Watchers) when calculating the value of a recipe: We add up the SmartPoints® values* of the individual ingredients using the Recipe Builder, not the calculator. (Many foods have a value of zero and remain zero in recipes.)
*The SmartPoints® values for these products and/or recipes were calculated by Hungry Girl and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe or its manufacturer or developer by WW International, Inc., the owner of the SmartPoints® trademark.
Hungry Girl provides general information about food and lifestyle. This information and any linked materials are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. Click here for more information.